Chandigarh city is popularly known for its beautiful gardens, organized sector markets, and delicious food junctions. People living in Chandigarh enjoy spending quality time in coffee shops, restaurants, and some popular bakeries. Lifestyle habits have shaped the bakery industry a lot.
Here in Chandigarh people love bakery items whether it be cakes, desserts, or bread. There are a number of top bakery in Chandigarh which attract a lot of buyers every day. Here we have shortlisted some of the top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh.
Top 10 Bakeries in Chandigarh
We all have heard this name a couple of times. Nik bakers are the most famous bakery in the north. It is an Australian bakery that started in the year 2006.
They have been selling a wide variety of baked products such as cakes, cookies, and gifting options. They also make customized cakes according to the occasion. The top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh are incomplete without Nik baker’s cakes and cookies. They are the no.1 choice for top cake shops in Chandigarh.
- Banoffee pie is must try dessert if you visit their store.
- They provide cream cheese frosting on their red velvet cake.
- They also have delicious Croissants.
- Their must-try desserts include Chocolate-walnut cake, chocolate eclairs, fresh fruit tarts, and blueberry cheesecake.
Outlet 1: SCO 2A, Madhya Marg, Sector 7-C, Sector 7, Chandigarh, 160007
Outlet 2: Elante Mall, Shop no 305 , 3rd Floor, Industrial Area Phase I, Chandigarh, 160002
Outlet 3: 441-442 Above Nik Baker’s, 35C, Sector 35, Chandigarh, 160035
Timings: 8 AM-11 PM
Monica’s Pudding and Pie Bakery
Since 1994 Monica’s has been serving Chandigarh with the best quality homemade bakeries. Monica started with home-baked cakes which became popular in the city. They are among the best bakery in Chandigarh.
Soon they turned their outlet into an enterprise. From cakes, patisserie, cookies, bread, and sandwiches everything is served here. They are one of the top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh.
- Classic cake is the most popular item they are known for.
- They also serve cupcakes, cookies, dry cakes, custom cakes, and macaroons.
- Chocolate truffle, chocolate fudge, chocolate gateau, and black forest are among must-try dessert lists.
- Dry fruit cakes such as apple walnut, and tea cake are also popular.
Outlet 1: Booth 468, near Peddlers Pub, 35C, Sector 35, Chandigarh, 160022
Outlet 2: Booths, No 20 – 21, Market Rd 8, Market 8, 8B, Chandigarh, 160018
Timings: 9 AM-11 PM
This cafe is one of the most famous bakeries in Tricity and top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh. It is bakery styled cafe with treats and coffee. They are probably best cake shops in Chandigarh.
People with a sweet tooth must visit this cafe once in a while. They serve cookies, bread, tarts, cupcakes, brownies, puddings, and cakes that will lift your sweet cravings. It is worth your money cafe to go for.
- Chocolate brownies and apple pie are among the must-try desserts.
- They also serve Brownie sizzler, Chocolate mud cake, as well as red velvet cupcakes.
- Their unique pudding layout and tarts are something to try.
Outlet 1: Sco 437-438, 35C, Chandigarh, 160036
Outlet 2: 247, Purv Marg, Industrial Area Phase I, Chandigarh, 160002
Timings: 11 AM-11 PM
Talez Patisserie & Kitchen
A Eurasian-themed cafe that brings the taste of Europe and Asia together. They serve the most authentic bakery items with roller coasters in your mouth in the form of unique flavors. They are one of the Top bakery in Chandigarh.
They serve all delights starting from cookies, donuts, and pancakes to cakes. Here we have listed the top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh with some Eurasian taste.
- They serve Pavlona a dessert originating from Australia.
- Within 30 minutes they make fresh cake in front of their customers.
- They also make half-and-half cakes which include 2 flavors, one is fruit and the other is chocolate.
- Stevia pastries are must-try desserts.
Outlet: Sco-45, Sector 26, Chandigarh, 160026
Timings: 8 AM-11 PM
The Crown Patisserie
In Top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh, we have The Crown Patisserie a bakery located in the city Chandigarh. If you are looking for cakes according to any occasion then you are at the right place.
They serve customized cakes and other items according to customers’ needs. They have a delicious range that will shake your taste buds.
- Their signature cake includes Lemon blueberry cake, chocolate tart, and opera cake.
- Customized Wedding cakes
- They serve cake in a jar
- Fondant cakes are some must-try desserts.
Outlet: SCO 14 (First Floor, 17E, Chandigarh, 160017
Timings: 10:30 AM- 11 PM
Super Donuts is known for its bakery with fresh and fluffy donuts. If you are looking for amazing donuts and bakery items then this is the right place to settle your cravings.
They present brownies to amazing cakes and dry cakes to cookies. The top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh are incomplete without donuts.
- Their hopscotch donut is must try.
- Donuts and brownies are something you should go for when in super donuts.
- Dinkies, small-sized donuts to refill your sweet cravings.
Outlet 1: ground, SCO 445-446, 35C, Chandigarh, 160035
Outlet 2: SCO-15, Sector-8 (Inner Market, Chandigarh 160018
Outlet 3: Nexus Elante Mall Industrial Area Phase I, Chandigarh, 160002
Timings: 9 AM- 12 PM
Vinnie’s – the Artisan Bakers
Vinnie’s the Artisan Bakers, a well-known bakery in Chandigarh which specializes in wedding cakes and other bakery items are on the list of top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh.
This bakery serves creative ideas and beautiful flavors that make Vinnie the most popular eatery in the city.
- They have varieties in their cake starting from birthday cakes to cheese cakes.
- Vanilla walnut cake topped with walnuts for all walnut lovers.
- Red velvet cake for all those who are in love with cheese frosting.
- Blueberry muffins with an exotic taste for food junkies.
- Vanilla Choco-Chip cookies for cookie lovers are a must-try.
Outlet: S.C.O 17 , Sector 34-C Market Rd, near Gurdwara Sahib, Chandigarh 160022
Timings: 11 AM-8:30 PM
One of the oldest bakeries in the city. They offer premium baked products starting from cakes to cookies and bread to patty.
They will serve authentic flavors that will settle your sweet tooth cravings. Being one of the oldest bakeries, they will bring back your childhood memories and taste. They are also the oldest top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh from past years.
- Swiss Rolls are must try dessert made with fresh milk cream to fulfill your cravings.
- Patties and pastries are also one of the bakery items to try from the store.
- If you are a cookie lover, then go for freshly baked cookies.
Outlet: SCF No.2, Azaadi Rte, 10D, Sector 10, Chandigarh, 160010
Timings: 9 AM-9:30 PM
Polka Pastry Shop
This place will relish your childhood memories. They serve good bakery products including cakes and pastries.
In due course of time, they have added some amazing bakery products to their menu. Their flavors will make your taste buds speak. They will always be in the top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh.
- Puffs are something to try from the store.
- If you are a fan of swiss rolls then this place is something you should go for.
- They make customized cakes according to any occasion.
Outlet: Booth Number, 33, Chandi Path, Sector 30-C, Chandigarh, 160030
Timings: 9 AM-10 PM
Bk-37 Confectioners & Bakers are one of the cake shops that offer the best cakes in Chandigarh. They offer quality services since 1981. They are counted as Best cake shops in Chandigarh for years.
They serve eatery items starting from cakes to pastries that will blow your mind. Keeping in mind the individual’s taste, they serve eggless cakes. They surely deserve to be in the top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh.
- Starting from tasty brownies and chocolate cakes they serve everything.
- Their multi-grain bread and cakes are something to go for.
- They also make customized cakes for every occasion.
For sure this has to be included in the top 10 bakeries in Chandigarh list.
Outlet: Booth No. 118 Sector, Sector 37 C, Sector 37, Chandigarh, 160036
Timings: 10 AM-10:30 PM
These are the top 10 Bakeries in Chandigarh to satisfy your sweet cravings.
So what are you waiting for? Place your order to indulge in the relishing flavors across the city, Chandigarh.
Must read : Nek Chand Museum: A Dream Aborted