Leh, the stunning land of monasteries in the union territory of Ladakh in India. It’s a paradise on Earth (as you’d soon find out), though no picture can do justice to the magic that Ladakh spells on your mind.It would be extremely interesting to experience a major shift in both the traditional and kind of lifestyle, from Chandigarh to Leh. From a Punjabi vibe to Ladakhi feel that follow the traditional life and have firm spirtual views. For your exploration to come true, we have an entire information about Chandigarh to Leh flights. Do read everything below!
Total Number of Chandigarh to Leh Flights
There are numerous flights that operate on daily basis from Chandigarh to Leh. Some of them are non-stop while some include one stop. Most importantly, every person needs to carry their fully vaccinated certificates in order to travel.
Total number of flights operating from Chandigarh Airport– 5 flights on daily basis.
- Go First
- Air India
Morning Departures– 2
First Flight in the morning – Around 6:45
Late Departures– 2
Last Flight in the night– Around 19:30
Airfare– The ticket price generally varies from Rs 7800 to Rs 10000 (approximately), depending upon how early or late a passenger is booking.
Also check: Chandigarh to Delhi Flights, Chandigarh to Hyderabad Flights
Chandigarh To Leh Flights : Mandatory Check-In & Boarding Rules
For Domestic Travels
- Check-in counters closes 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Boarding gates close 25 minutes prior to departure at all airports.
- Passengers must be present at the boarding gate no later than the time specified by their airlines when they check in or any subsequent announcements made at the airport.
- It is mandatory for all passengers to do their web check-in 48 hours and 60 min before flight departure.
For International Travels
- Check-in counters closes 75 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Boarding gates close 25 minutes to departure at all airports.
- Passengers must be present at the boarding gate no later than the time specified by the airlines when they check in or any subsequent announcements made at the airport.
- We recommend that passengers report for Check-in at least 3 hours prior to the departure of the scheduled flight.
- Passenger journey will be smoother if they allow themselves ample time to comply with the Check-in timelines.
IMPORTANT NOTE: COVID RELATED
Due to Covid-19 scenario, all the flights might not be serviceable. They might be temporarily or permanently suspended. Most importantly, every person needs to carry their fully vaccinated certificates in order to travel.
Chandigarh Airport IXC (Shaheed Bhagat Singh International Airport) Address
New Civil Air Terminal, Jhiurheri, District: SAS Nagar, Punjab, India. 160004
Telephone: +91 172 2659886
Fax: +91 172 2659887
Leh Airport CCU (Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport) Address
Chandigarh is a well-planned city in India, with its world-famous architecture designed by the famous French Architect, Le Corbusier. A rare epitome of modernization co-existing with nature’s preservation. It is a People residing here lead a healthy lifestyle having quality of life, which is unparalleled. It is a wonderful, clean green city and got its name as “THE CITY BEAUTIFUL”. A Union territory in India, and the joint capital of Punjab and Haryana was Pt. Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream city. Known for its incredibly unique garden Rock Garden, the city is the epitome of modernization as well as nature preservation.
As the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana, and the Union Territory of Chandigarh it is a prestigious city. Chandigarh is. It is here that the trees and plants are as much a part of the construction plans as the buildings and the roads.
The Ladakh capital city of Leh lies near the eastern parts of Jammu and Kashmir, on the crossroads of the historic “Silk Route” from Sinkiang to West Asia and to the plains of India.
Further, the humbling monasteries of Shey, Hemis, Alchi, Thikse and Lamayuru will nurture your spiritual needs, and the landscape of Leh provides for a number of adventure activities including mountaineering, white-water rafting and trekking along the Markha Valley.
In conclusion, there are multiple flights functional on daily basis from Chandigarh to Leh. Ranging from non-stop, with one stop, refundable ones and so on. Necessary information about the check-in and boarding timings are also included. Additionally, total number of flights operating per week and airlines that operate them are also mentioned.
Planning a trip from Chandigarh to different cities of India , know all the details regarding Chandigarh Flights.
For more information and updates, do follow us on ChandigarhBytes.