The Digital India programme is a flagship programme of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. The government is trying to make India Faceless, Paperless, Cashless under Digital India programme. Now in India there are various modes of payment are available.
To promote the cashless transactions in every field Government is working and now they added Paytm to pay challan online without any hassle of standing in long queues. This will also save your precious time and no need to wait for your turn from now.
Pay The Traffic Challan Through Paytm
This service is Initially has initiated in Mumbai, Pune and Vijayawada and after that Government will expand it to the other parts of the country to help people to avoid any type of hassles. It does not mean that now you will not able to pay the challan by the traditional way but to make the payment easy and convenient this service is added. When challan would be generated against your vehicle you would be able to see all the details after filling them you will get the option of payment. To pay your challan money you can choose payment method of your choice i.e Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or Paytm Wallet. In short, you have to follow these steps:
- Firstly login to Paytm
- Click on the option Challan
- Select the city
- you have to add vehicle number there
- Then you can pay your challan
Benefits That People Would Reap:
- With the help of online payment, people don’t need to stand in long queue and this will easy and convenient to drivers.
- Other benefits that you can reap is after paying penalty through this mode the user can avail various deals, discounts and Cashback offer.
- This online challan payment mode is available 24X7 so there is no need to worry about standing in queues for your turn.
- Once you make the payment through Paytm your documents will be dispatched to the registered address.