Moto Z2 smartphone with modular Moto Mods has been launched in India on Thursday and will go on sale via offline stores and Flipkart on June 15. People who want its booking before offline sale for them pre-booking started from Thursday till June 14.
This sexiest smartphone will surely give tough competition to other brands in India. Its various eye-catching features will make it different from others and it will surely able to attract many customers as its predecessor MotoZ has given a very good response in the past.
Different Features Of Moto Z2 smartphone
As we all know that Indians are spending more money on smartphones and they want everything in it. This phone is the package of amazing looks with extraordinary features and people will surely get everything that they think it should be in a smartphone. There are some features that make it an amazing phone:
- Moto Z2 Play runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and has a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels)
- Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection,
- A pixel density of 401ppi,
- The smartphone is powered by a 2.2GHz,
- Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor paired with 4GB RAM,
- Coming to the camera, the Moto Z2 Play sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with a 1.4-micron pixel sensor,
- An aperture of f/1.7, a colour correlated temperature (CCT) dual-LED flash,
- As well as laser and dual autofocus lens,
- At the front, there is a 5-megapixel selfie camera with a f/2.2 aperture,
- Wide-angle lens, and a dual-LED CCT flash,
- The phone also supports wireless charging via the new Moto Style Shell support wireless charging system,
- Water-repellant smartphone.
Price That You Have To Pay:
This new Moto Z2 smartphone will go on sale via offline stores and Flipkart on June 15 and people who want to book before offline sale have to pay Rs. 2000 to Pre-book this phone. You will be able to buy this sexiest phone in around Rs. 27,999. Motorola Moto Z2 Play also comes with 100GB of free Reliance Jio 4G data. Several ‘hello finance’ offers are available with the pre-booking including an easy EMI option at zero interest and zero processing fee starting at Rs 2,000.