Chandigarh is gearing towards travelling abroad with ease. Another international flight is out from Chandigarh to Bangkok. Air India announces a direct flight from Chandigarh to Bangkok. The flight will take off from Chandigarh International Airport.
As of now, there are only two international flights from Chandigarh. One to Dubai and the other one to Sharjah. By May, 2017 there will be three international flights commencing from Chandigarh International Airport. The direct flight from Chandigarh to Bangkok will carry the passengers to its destination for four days in a week.
Assets of direct flight from Chandigarh to Bangkok
- The flight will save time for passengers travelling to Bangkok as earlier they had to swift through Delhi Airport.
- It will also help to avoid extra expenses charged while travelling from Chandigarh to Delhi to board the flight.
- It is a boon for the leisure travellers as well.
Chandigarh to Bangkok Direct Flight Details
- The expenses for travelling from Chandigarh to Bangkok by Air India will cost approximately Rs.25000/-.
- The flight will sprint for four days in a week.
- The scheduling of the flight has not been done yet we’ll be updating it soon.
Advancements at Chandigarh International Airport
Besides the new flights launching every day, there are few more facilities being introduced at the Chandigarh International Airport. ATM and Wifi for passengers convenience will be installed shortly. BSNL has already been appointed to work for the wifi facility.
Air India is also talking about a direct flight from Chandigarh to Singapore but the final decision is not yet out. Whereas the direct flight from Chandigarh to Bangkok will surely take off by May this year.